Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blonde moment of note

So there I was visting the people over at John-the-Legend.com , spotted their link over at Stelly's. So I see 'WIFEBEATER WEDENESDAY' and I'm like 'what?'. They have abusive men on this blog, so I scroll down and see the respectable Mr John in one of those vests they call 'wifebeater'. I breathed a sigh of relief.
Boy did I feel Blonde!! So the ladies over there have some interesting pics of Mr John looking surprisingly sexy. Not that I don't think that he is sexy, but well... I'd really rather think of him as cute/sweet/cuddly/intelligent. But hey, different strokes right? Is it just me, or does he look like he has been working out? I'm hitting the gym in the new year.

I am going home for a week and may not be able to post anything, so I'm leaving you with the best of the 'Wednesday Wifebeater' moments. ENJOY!!




HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Have fun with your loved ones and PLEASE be safe.