Monday, December 17, 2007

They send it, I post it

So the other day on this post I was complaining that my friends wont send me pics that I can;t put on my posts, then a lovely young lady sent me a picture.

Now my friends are ALL very beautiful, smart and like I said before they are 'ride or die' women, so below is a photo of a few of the women who make this life SOOOOO much more fun and easier to live.


From L- R: AK (Team Captain), random I don't know, Stevie (that is not her real name), Dumisa-the-hotness-without-a-shirt, Phi. LOVE IT!!!
Pic above compliments of my girl Phi who recently celebrated her birthday. LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

Me and Zoey (it was on my birthday this year at Noordhoek beach- FUN TIMES)

Em (with her back to the camera), Jess (trying to take a bite out of my SEXY...) and me (drinking wine out of a champagne glass).
To my other friends: SEND THE PICS and I PUT THEM UP. I'm very proud of all of you.