Sunday, December 16, 2007

Back from Jozi

I spent Thurs, Fri and Sat in Jozi and now I'm SOOO exhausted.

Tomorrow is a 'public holiday' and I am working. I hate getting to work and the building is deserted, although that's pretty much how it's going to be for the rest of the month. DARN IT!!! One day when I can afford to take a holiday I'm going to do it... I mean REALLY do it! Go somewhere far away, see the sites, see the places where 'tourists' don't go, flirt with men who don't speak any of the languages I speak, eat exotic food, get sick because exotic food is too much for my stomach, buy loads of stuff, do everything I possibly can in those few day, enjoy the scenery, take LOADS of pictures and ENJOY being away from home and work for a few days... One day soon....

I am feeling very inspired and everyday I am taking steps that are bringing me closer to my 'vision'. Over the past few days the vision has grown like you wont believe. It almost seems too big to be done over night and I'm willing to work very hard for however long it takes to make it all come true.

I have so much to share, but not enough energy to put it all down. SIGH!! Have too much work to do anyway...

BE BLESSED!