Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday update

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Quick birthday update:
  • Woke up early and exercised (who knew that I could actually do that?)
  • Washed my hair and shaved my legs (with age comes great responsibility LOL)
  • Marcee, Junior and I went and had breakfast at Paranga in Camps Bay.
  • They gave me my gift............... Wait for it................ A 4GIG iPOD NANO. I cried, because it was truly more than I ever expected. They are amazing!!!
  • The got completely spoiled with a massage, mini mani and *pedicure at Elixir spa. I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
  • Went back home and played a game that they introduced me to: Mahjong Titans, while loading all my music on my new toy- YAY!!
  • Then we went out for dinner and had champagne to celebrate my big day.
  • 25 truly started off with a bang.
Having breakfast, even if the toast took forever to arrive.

Marcee was taking all the pics, hence none of her :(
* I had to include a picture of my toes. They have never looked so lovely.