Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I feel like...

A little Mos Def today... The man LOVES to sing. A singing 'rapper'. You gotta love it.



I am having a Mos Def day today. I've been listening to:

The Panties - don't judge me

Mr Nigga- I like the song, but not so crazy about the title. It makes it kind of hard to sing along.

Hey baby - on Stephen Marley's 'Mind Control' - amazing album!

Sun, Moon, Stars - makes me feel so good.

The Rape Over - this song is very unlike me, but there's something about it that really appeals to me.

Blue Black Jack - I respect the man for not letting his hip hop roots dictate to him what sounds he can experiment with. It's a great song.

Drunken Hot Girls - on Kanye's 'Graduation'. For some reason I find the song REALLY entertaining. Marcee is not as amused by it as I am, neither is my little brother. I am a strange kid.

Dollar Day-I almost feel bad for dancing to this song, because the lyrics aren't 'happy'. I guess this is a thinking man's song LOL!

Ms Fat Booty- How could I not listen to this song. I'm listening to it right now. I never get tired of this song.




He always looks like he is about to smile (when he is not smiling LOL). It's been a good Mos Def day :)