Monday, March 17, 2008

It's a wonderful wonderful life

Imagine the song 'Wonderful Life' by Black playing softly in the background while you are reading this LOL!!! I had the most amazing day today, it was pretty average by your standards I'm sure :)

  • Woke up early and made a 'healthy' breakfast and a packed lunch.*

  • Got to day job very early and was UBER productive.

  • Came home at 2pm and worked a bit at my book.

  • Did a bit of reading, while working on the harmonies for the 1st track on the EP.

  • Decided to add a 6th track (time willing) to the EP.

  • Sliding door was open and the sun was shining on the spot where I was sitting, had a little bit of Häagen-Dazs (strawberries and cream) to cool my self off. YUMMY!

  • Watched 7de laan... Yes, I DO enjoy it.

  • Then made healthy supper while drinking a glass of red wine and talking to my best-friend-in-the-whole-world.

I had the most relaxing day. I am really blessed to be able to work the hours that I do and still have time to do what I love (while eating YUMMY ice-cream). I'm gonna try and hang on to this great feeling and wake up early tomorrow morning and exercise. GO TEAM!!

*See how good I've been: