Sunday, March 16, 2008

The week that was

I was very productive this week:

  1. Did much needed work on the 1st track for EP (see post below).
  2. Little brother moved out and into the place he has been waiting for. I dropped him off this afternoon and I miss him already... This too shall come to pass LOL!
  3. Went to Cavendish (mall in Claremont) for the first time in AGES... very uneventful.
  4. Did a whole lot writing- the book is also coming along nicely. I am starting to see the WHOLE story, as opposed to a bunch of characters taking me through the motions.
  5. Went to Spur on Saturday night and they had a... (wait for it) 'waiting list'. ha ha ha ha. Hilarious! We sat in a room near the hotel and waited for people to leave. it was full of parents and their kiddies, most of whom were celebrating their birthdays- never wanna hear the happy birthday song (Spur style) for a long time.
  6. Practised piano and guitar for an hour- just did that for 4 days instead of 5... SUE ME!!
  7. I tried something new and took a different route while driving. I'm SOOO TERRIFIED of getting lost that I NEVER want to different routes. Yay me!!!
  8. Got 2 days off from day job, because of the cricket. SCORE!
  9. Had my second last Saturday morning show- oh how I will miss waking up at ungodly hours to make my 6-9 (am) radio show.
  10. Decided not to let the negative things around me bother me so much. I tend to give those things WAY too much power. I've been doing it for a week and it has made a major difference.
  11. I have meditated every night except on Saturday, because I fell into a Spur-food induced coma LOL!
  12. I'M GRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE!!!