Monday, May 5, 2008

EP Diary - making progress

So after taking some time off (to be sick), we finally got back to work. This is how things are looking:

Teacup song is almost done, almost ready to put down final vocals. YAY!!!

'Song for...": Worked on the breakdown for this song because it was feeling a little monotonous and I'm gonna see if we can record at SABC auditorium and C.B can play on the most amazing sounding piano. Just me and the piano on this one, although C.B keeps saying adding a violin in the song could be WONDERFUL!! I'm not convinced, but we'll see...

Lovelies- Oh goodness, what a pretty little ditty... Still working on it.

We have 2 more songs to go and one of them is reggae-inspired.... CANNOT WAIT!

We are getting together outfits for the cover shoot- nothing fancy, no excessive use of photoshop and no FHM cover shots LOL!! The shoot is happening first week of June... I know, I know, I'm cutting it fine, but I really need more time to shop for my cover outfits. It'll be worth it!

Gonna have to start looking for a band soon- the fun never stops :)