Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gorgeous Green Dress

WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! Yesterday Marcee and I needed to pick up a few groceries so we went to the V&A. As per usual she dragged me to some clothing stores and I didn't even protest, I'm really starting to get into this shopping thing :)

We went to Mango, Accesorize and on our way to Clicks (to get some Bio Oil for this dry winter skin) I saw this DRESS at Slate. I had to go inside and check it out... Try it on... Consider buying it, even though I had only planned to buy Carrots, Cheese, Lettuce and Chai Tea only. The thing is ever since I started thinking about outfits for the CD sleeve I knew immediately that I wanted to be wearing a Green dress on the cover. The dress looks good, so I bought it. I think spending time doing Tae Bo and listening to Billy Blanks say 'Squeeze your ba-dacks, learn something about yourself' is paying off, I look good in that GORGEOUS GREEN DRESS!

YAY YAY YAY!! I bought the first item of clothing for my 'sleeve and PR shots'. I'm ecstatic! I don't mind that Marcee and I are doubling up as stylists too. LOL! She's organised a make-up artist for the shoot, that's taking place in 2 weeks time. Very efficient this Marcee.

I'm recording the final Teacup song frills tomorrow. And then we move on to the other 5 songs. I'm revved and ready to go- YAY!!!