Sunday, May 18, 2008

The week that was

This week has been full of ACTION (not that kind, get your mind out of the gutter).


  1. Put down vocals for the Teacup song, putting down some final extras next week on Wednesday. EXCITING!!

  2. Finally FINISHED that song about a guy LOL!! It took forever to find the perfect 'middle part' for the song. I'm trying to organise a recording at a nice place with great acoustics- I'm freaking out because it's all coming together AAAAAHHH!!

  3. Worked out even though I was supposed to be taking it easy. I must be addicted to hearing Billy Blanks telling me to SQUEEEZE my ba-dacks!! I'm really getting into this exercise thing, it's fun.

  4. Met up with a friend from Jozi on Saturday. What was originally supposed to be a quick drink with the girls turned into a LATE NIGHT after lots of and lots of wine and catching up. A good time was had by all :)

  5. I interviewed Aya and she was just delightful. Very bubbly and VERY VERY positive, she is this weeks 5-in-1 (5 questions, one person in 1 week) for the radio show.

  6. I picked up my guitar and started working at it again. I bought this damn guitar and I've been neglecting it for months. I decided I'm going to get myself through the 'guitar-101-for-complete-effing-idiots' book that I bought with it. once I have gotten through the book I will take guitar lessons. I didn't have the opportunity to learn how to play any instruments when I was younger so I'm making up for lost time.

  7. My fridge was smelling funny, so I decided to take everything out an clean it. There were 2 items, I cannot for the life of me make out what thy used to be, that were STINKING up my fridge. I should have sent the specimens to the folks over at Fear Factor LMAO!!

  8. Started looking for outfits for the photo shoot: for the cover of the EP.

That's it!!!