Wednesday, May 7, 2008

EP Diary - tea cup

Met up with the producer and the tea cup song is almost done- we are doing final vocals next week on Wednesday and then he does his magic!!

I'm pretty excited about this whole project. I've been talking about it for close to 2 years. I did the demo and now I'm ready for my EP. If anything this project has taught me to take things slowly, no matter how frustrating that may be. Had I rushed things 2 years ago, I would be stuck with a know-it-all bozo (remind me to tell you about that joker), with no creative control or joy. I'm so glad that I met up with Galen because he was patient and he let me take control on my demo... AAAAHHH!! THANKS GALEN!!

I am finally feeling in control and confident of my talent. I know I'm not uber-sexy (and that's not even my thing), I'm no Ella or Nina, neither am I no Beyonce or Amerie... I am ME!! That's what the tea cup song is all about. It's me taking back my power and loving the thrill of being me.
I'm gonna make a snippet of tea cup as soon as it is DONE. I CAN'T WAIT!!



I dug up an old picture of me being me... Oh and the gorgeous creature next to me is an ex classmate Liza.