Monday, May 5, 2008

The week that was

After 2 days of work, for some people, it's back to work for most of you. I work through public holidays, so there is no excitement for me. The only exciting thing about public holidays is that I get to spend more time with MARCEE!!

  1. We went to the spa (Elixir) on Thursday for one of the long wknd special: full body massage, facial and mini reflexology. It was DIVINE!! I have since decided to have a massage and facial once every month. It's great to be young and single LOL!!!
  2. EP is back on track (see post below).
  3. SAMA's came and went and HHP took home two (Best Hip Hop album & Best male solo artist)... It's been a long time coming Jabba.
  4. We FINALLY finished the constitution for our NPO, we're sending it off by the end of this week.
  5. Went to go see 'Street Kings'. Keanu Reeves was surprisingly un-Neo-like, Forest Whitaker was great and Common and Cedric 'The entertainer' were in the movie as well. Junior and Marcee were so skeptical; Junior wanted to watch Iron man and Marcee was sitting in the fence (Traitor!).
  6. 2 weeks ago we went to dinner with an ex-colleague of ours at Madame Zingaras in Century City (got one or two photos, will post later).
  7. Still doing TaeBo and skipping (for 15 minutes 3 times a week)... I love TaeBo because Billy Blanks is so animated. Gotta love it when he says 'Squeeze your ba-da-cks (buttocks)! Learn something about yourself!" LOL! I can't work out in front of other people, so I work out to my TaeBo DVD in my little apartment :)
  8. My little brother is in Jozi for a month to re-write his Maths exams, oh I miss the messy little bugger!
  9. Am working hard at my first novel too. It's becoming less dark, but still no Bridget Jones story :). I'm hoping that I will be done before the year ends. You could actually be reading it at around Christmas time...
  10. I've made a COMMITMENT to LIVE CREATIVELY because that is when I'm happiest, when I'm being creative and I intend to make money living creatively :0)

That's it!