Saturday, May 24, 2008

EP Diary - more Tea

Yesterday I met up with C.B (producer) and we added more frills to the Teacup song, I actually have a rough bounce and I'm dying to put it up, but I must be patient. I want you to hear it in all it's (COMPLETE) beauty. I'm not claiming to be the best singer ever (that is a bullshit claim because how people respond differently to sounds), but I am happy with where I am. I listened to the song and almost didn't recognise myself.

I'm ready for more and if C.B thinks we are gonna slow down, he must just think again. Now that I know what I can do I NEED to do more. The song is sounding so pretty. Just as soon as my little brother decides to come back to Cape Town and work on the MySpace Page (hey he needs to work for all the weekends he spends here, eating up my food and making me pay for the movies, dinner, drinks etc LOL!).

This EP will be done by the end of June- that's my word!!