Monday, May 19, 2008

Pls God let him have a great sense of humour

Now it's no secret that I have much respect for John Mayer and I have said that it doesn't hurt that he is a bit of a cutie too. I love fellow weirdo's (I mean that in the coolest most endearing way possible) it makes me feel like I'm not 'the only one'.

So I was playing on the 'INTERWEB' and came across this post on John Mayer's blog. With sensible footwear indeed! When I grow up and find a nice guy who I want marry, I pray to God that he has a sense of humour. This John guy is kind of funny LOL!

I better start putting together a list of things that I would like from my Mr Right... While I compile the list i will let you enjoy Mr Mayer's other talent- pulling cute faces while performing his heart out (that doesn't sound right, but what the heck!)