Wednesday, May 14, 2008

EP- Teacup song

Okay... I'm very excited!! I started doing the final vocals for the Teacup song. I have to decided what the songs is actually gonna be called, Teacup song just sounds so wrong. I must admit that I was a little nervous when I woke up this morning. Writing the songs is very different from actually RECORDING them. So much pressure to make sure that we get the PERFECT take and that I keep making beautiful sounds. PRESSURE!!

C.B (producer) is going to give me rough version of the song on Saturday- yay!! Then I can start working on the pretty frilly bits- harmonies etc. As soon as the track is done, I'm gonna make a 'snippet' available :)

Now I have to start thinking about things like a MySpace page, Facebook group etc etc etc. This is all sooo exciting and when I feel a little overwhelmed I just turn to my writing. The 1ST NOVEL is coming along nicely. I'm hoping to meet up with an editor soon. The first draft will be ready by the end of next month... This is all very exciting for me.

Good times. Good times!!