Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Confession time...



I have become a Judge Hatchett fan! I don't know how it happened! Because of the hours that I work and the nature of my job, I work from home A LOT! And sometimes when I'm having a late lunch I switch the TV on and Judge Hatchett is on.

I think she is really funny in a mom kind of way. My mother is really funny, I guess that's why I enjoy Judge Hatchett so much. And some of the people 'in court' are HILARIOUS. some guy will come in demanding his ex to pay him money she owes him and the first things he will say is 'well ya ahna she is a straight up liar AND she's a ho!' Then the Judge will get mad 'now you hold on. WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE! We don't use that language in here. You hear me?" And it goes on and on.




I have decided to unplug my TV during the day because I get too caught up in the drama and then I'm too exhausted to work afterwards LOL!!

P.S Judge Hatchett's name is Glenda! I thought her first name was Judge LOL!!!! She's hardcore too, I like that :)