Monday, July 21, 2008

The week that was

So what happened last week?

1. Started getting rid of the ‘clutter’ in my small apartment

2. Watched Death Proof on Friday evening and I think Stuntman Mike is HILARIOUS. The movie was kind of pointless, but it was just long enough to keep me watching. Said like a true Tarantino fan.



3. Also watched ‘Michael Clayton’, it was a little dry but I enjoyed it. I then discovered that George Clooney may very well be what Bruce Willis is to Marcee the pervert: an older man who I might consider giving up the joys of being with a young man for. Although there are some hot young men that might beat ol’ George to a lifetime of bliss with me.


4. Went out on Saturday night, saw a great band (see previous post) and got home at 4am. I think Mike from YourLMG might be a bad influence on me… Keeping me out so late LOL!

5. Took my little brother to his house on Sunday evening in the worst fog I had ever driven in. I was so scared I wanted to pull over to the side of the road and cry before I could proceed again. But my inner gangster told me to just keep going slowly and everything would be fine. Thanks inner-G!
6. Fell in love with Lil Wayne’s ‘Mr Carter’… It took me completely by surprise.

7. Marcee and I gave away 3 black bags of clothes to a shelter and some magazines that helped us through the hard times (financially, spiritually and fashion-wise)

8. I learnt that you cannot always please everyone. When we were dropping off the clothes at the shelter there was a homeless woman sitting outside yelling at me. She was of the opinion that she deserved the clothes more than the people at the shelter. Giving to those who needed those clothes more than us made me feel good none the less.

9. We watched Kung Fu Panda (AGAIN) and we agree that Grand Master Oogway is the ultimate MASTER! He might even be wiser than Master Yoda LOL!!!!


Favourite line from Kung Fu Panda:
“There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness”... THAT IS HAWT!!!