Sunday, July 20, 2008

Long silence

I have been quiet for a while: day job stuff, moving house, another photo shoot (becoming a regular superstar), meetings, starting up my label (more on that later) etc etc. I really have so many things to share, but I'm SOOO hung over. I haven't been out drinking in FOREVER. Being this hing over and tired makes me feel like an old fart... I probably look and smell like one right now LOL!! I'm in bed eating Pro Vita's with Melrose cheese and drinking LOTS of water. I probably could do worse for myself :)

I went out to see a super cool band called 7th son last night at a place in Camps Bay (Dizzy's). I was expecting good music, but they really surprised me with GREAT music. Their guitarist is super talented- I was impressed.




Pics via 7th son website

I was out with Mike and Kate from YourLMG, Marcee and little bro: lots of fun was had by all. After Dizzy's went to a place called DecoDANCE and they were having an 'Angels & Demons' party. I'm so OVER dress up parties, I just don't get it!

Got home after 4am and now my body hates me.

PS- Going to see C.B (the producer) later and hear how the tracks for Green (the EP) are sounding. Yay!!