Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things NOT to do on radio

  1. Never give out your number on air: I’m so used to giving people my number. Both the studio number and my number start with 08… DAMMIT! I shouldn’t be surprised if people I don’t know start calling me LOL... Let me just say that I've already done this once already!
  2. Don’t say ASS on air: I say words like ASS, FUCK, SHIT etc so much that it’s hard not to say them on air. Luckily I stopped before saying ASS on air and said ‘behind’. I need to take a serious look at my vocab and stop using those horrible EFFING words :)
  3. Turn the mic on while you’re singing along with the song: I love singing along to the songs and sometimes I don’t stop singing when my finger hits the ‘ON’ button. Not everyone wants to hear me singing along to their favourite song… Out of tune NOGAL!
  4. Comment on what you are watching on TV: Sometimes I have the TV on, just so I don’t feel like the only person awake after midnight, and sometimes I feel like letting people know how stupid some of the ‘pimping’ on Pimp my ride is. Or when the song I’m playing is on TV as well.
  5. Don’t burp on air! Sometimes I’ll be drinking an energy drink and suddenly I NEED TO BURP. Nobody wants to hear you burp on air. Nasty! I haven’t done it yet, but I’m almost certain that it will happen soon. I’m always drinking energy drinks or eating in the studio (presenting makes me hungry).

You're never too old to learn or make a complete boob of yourself LOL!