Friday, July 11, 2008

Very rare Chameleon

I did a whole bunch of interviews this morning (before I had to rush to piano lessons) and I only got to bed just a little before 4am- I feel like a Rock star today :)


One of the people I interviewed was musician Chris Chameleon and it was a great interview indeed. He was so easy to talk to and there was nothing pretentious or overly 'grand' about the way he conducted himself. But he is the exact opposite as a performer, he completely LETS GO and performs from the CORE of who he is. He is so into what he does that there is no room for judgement at all. Watching people who remain true to their passion like that is something completely spiritual for me.

And his management team is also UBER efficient and on point... VERY IMPRESSIVE!







On his MySpace page please listen to a song called 'Days like this' formerly known as Boo!ble (when he was with Boo!). That is MY SONG!!!

Chris Chameleon- OoAa






The interview will be on my show (Midnight Xpress) on Radio 2000 from Monday - Friday at 01:40 if you wanna listen :) (shameless advertising)

Pics via Chris' website