Sunday, July 27, 2008

The week that was

I have been very bad at this posting game, but please allow me to explain why:

1. The wife and I are moving out of our tiny flat and there is a LOT OF CRAP that we need to get rid of. It's funny how we hang on to meaningless shit to fill the spaces in our homes. I feel like a mini hoarder. We want our new home not to be filled with useless stuff.

2. I took my braids out... WHAT A JOB! It'll take me a while before I get braids again. My hair was all knotted and gross. LOL!


3. I CUT MY HAIR!!!! Oh my goodness, what an experience. Me cutting my hair is my moms WORST nightmare. She has this idea of me being a 'perfect girl': with long neat hair, great figure who stays home with her parents until she gets married LMAO. Sorry ma you GOT ME LOL!! I initially thought I would be sad but I actually feel good. I will post a pic of my new hair as soon as I can.


4. Watched Wanted last night... I know, I know it's late, but I don't get out much. It was cool, really cool. James McAvoy even managed to look hot a few times. It was another one of those movies that made my inner little boy smile broadly and say 'LET'S DO THAT AGAIN'!
I particularly enjoyed the end when 'Wesley' says "This is me taking back control of my life. What the fuck have you done lately?"


5. FINISHED all my work on GREEN (the EP) and I'm ready to write more stuff. I listened to it and it was pretty cool. I feel like I've grown musically already. I'm almost ready to release my 'warm up project'. GREEN by BLACK PORCELAIN COMING SOON!



6. I laughed hard at bad album covers over at ATCN. Below are just a few that had Marcee and I REALLY enjoyed!

They aren't bad, but they are pretty awkward!







See more here