Tuesday, July 29, 2008

EP diary - Mastering tracks

Today I heard 4 out of 5 songs on the EP (almost finished), which were in the process of being mastered! I am very excited that they sound so amazing. They never would have sounded so great if I wasn’t working with the 2 people that I picked to work on this project with:
Marcee & C.B (producer kid).

It’s incredible to hear songs that started as a few notes on my crappy keyboard, which serves me very well LOL!! They are all grown up and ready to go out into the world. I’m afraid that there is nothing that I can do about how people perceive my first 5 babies, I can only be proud of them and stand by them, even the ones that the other kids make fun of because they don’t run as fast or look as ‘good’ as the other kids.

Just in case you are wondering about the child metaphor… No I’m not feeling broody, I was about 24 hours ago. But hearing my music made me want to be mother to my songs a little longer, before I go and mess up some innocent child’s life LOL!

I’m happy with what I heard and it should be ready for public consumption VERY VERY soon.

GREEN (the EP) by BLACK PORCELAIN coming soon darlings!