Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Experiment update 1

The experiment is going well-ish. I haven't had any meat yet, but that does not mean that is has not been hard. I've been eating meat for AGES and never thought there was anything wrong with it. It's in my blood... Like the other day when I automatically ordered a chicken mayo sandwich. I'm learning and un-learning at the same time. Marcee is loving it. Thank God I have such an amazing 'experiment' buddy.

Speaking of buddies My dad was here (Cape Town) for one night. Aaaahh... I love my pops, what a lovely lovely man. What makes me love him even more is because I know that he is only human, he has his mistakes but he is still such a GREAT guy. He actually introduces Marcee as his daughter. Sweet man!! We went for dinner and I had Nachos for the first time and Ms Marcee had her first ever Veg burger.

My other 'top tjommies' have started their own blogs. WELCOME WELCOME guys. Got much love for you, hope blogging gives you as much joy as it has given me. Marcee... *crickets*
Uhmm.... Anytime you are ready to join us here in cyber space. Take your time... *crickets* My three 'top tjommies' and I are working on a bit of a hush hush project, will let you know about it in the near future, just keep your ear to the ground and your eye to the screen ha ha ha ha. I'm easily amused...

Went to go see a play earlier on tonight, but I will do a review of it later this week when I have a picture of the cast etc.

Still trying to make my way to Sun city to see 'Mr John'... Sigh!

P.S Tertia's little boy Adam had an operation and he came out of it just fine. Well done Tersh, you survived your first 'big mommy' op. I wish you nothing but the best for your FET cycle that starts this week. I will have a glass of wine for you AND Marko.