Thursday, June 14, 2007

I did it in a STUDIO

I mean I really did it and it felt GREAT! I have done it in a studio before, but it wasn't a real studio. The producer kid (who I haven't gotten together with in ages) has a studio, but it's his bedroom... I know that sounds dodgy but it isn't. He converted his bedroom into a studio and you have to stand in the closet to record vocals. *LOL* It's actually quite fun!

Today I was doing it in a REAL studio. With expensive equipment and a REAL piano. I swear I almost had an orgasm (an emotional orgasm that usually ends in tears of joy). WOW!! I played the piano and sang and I LOVED it. I did it once, just to get the idea down and then I walked away from what could quite possibly be described as the most nerve wrecking and amazing moment in my life.

I recorded a song in a real studio and I was playing the piano for myself. Ha ha ha ha. Okay, so I wasn't playing a complicated piece. But I put those chords together, I wrote the melody and lyrics and... And... And the song is MINE and I played for MYSELF and it didn't sound like SHIT!!

Okay that was what I wanted to share :) Good tings are gwan, good tings!!!