Monday, June 11, 2007

The music thang

Okay there is much madness in my life right now. Day job is keeping me lank busy and I have not had a moment to scratch my... Uhmm, never mind!

I will be recording a demo of one of my 'babies' (songs that I have written, composed, produced etc myself) TOMORROW and once the manager chick has registered it with SAMRO I will put it up here. I cannot wait to hear what you think of it. Go easy on me, I'm a first time songwriter. I'm already getting better, but this is the FIRST DRAFT people. I'm in no hurry t accept my Grammy. This is a journey and I realise it :)

Funny how no matter how busy I am, I always make time to post a blog :) I love putting my thoughts on here and getting the occasional comment now and then. It's therapeutic to have a place where I can vent and share. YAY BLOGGING!! I don't have much time tonight, so I have to run.

Due to the cost of my root canal I will no longer be able to afford a plane ticket and a concert ticket for 'Mr John'. I'm a little sad, but I'll get over it. Right now the cost of the root canal is what is causing me much unhappiness. I miss medical aid. I really need to get back on one SOOON!!

Later days