Monday, June 4, 2007

He is COMING!!! And I'm not...

This morning my girl Phi calls me and tells me that JOHN LEGEND will be in THIS country next week. So I'm like: WHAT? And she is like: YEAH. Okay, so I must have missed the extensive advertising for this gig. But don't panic because you can still catch the show in Cape Town. This is what I was telling my self.


IT'S FOR TWO DAYS ONLY... Two days?! *running around the studio frantically* 'Oh poor John, how will he cope with two shows in two cities and no day to rest', I asked myself. IT'S ALL HAPPENING AT SUN CITY... At this point I have fallen over in despair and am completely inconsolable.


So today is my first day as a Vegetarian and this is what I've learnt so far:

1. Vegetarians cannot have chicken mayo sandwiches (I did it out of habit, but a good friends quickly stopped me)

2. Sun City is very far away from Cape Town

3. Men will come, WITH or WITHOUT you.. sob sob


Nuff said :)