Friday, June 8, 2007

Toothache blues

I have a HECTIC toothache and am starting to think that I will need to go to the dentists for EMERGENCY SURGERY (to remove the sucker) tomorrow morning... As in as soon as I open my eyes. I think I have mentioned that I cry a lot when I'm not feeling well. So, no prizes for guessing what I was doing the whole of this afternoon. Poor Ms Porcelain... What a whiny crying woman!!

Ooohhhh ooohhh ooh!! Before I forget, last night I finished a song entitled 'A song for...'. It's a fun little song that I will put on here once I've recorded it. I plan to record it this weekend. I CANNOT WAIT to share it with you all. Yay!! Yay!! I won't put it up here immediately but it will be here eventually. I CAN'T wait!!

I am becoming better at writing and composing my own songs. Thank God I decided to take up those piano lessons. I must say that the sound is developing as well. YES! YES! YES! I'm so happy about the music stuff. SOOO happy. Once I have enough music I will start doing live gigs. *falling over with excitement*

Enjoy the weekend :)