Sunday, June 17, 2007

WANTED: A Band

Okay, so project hush did not work out. I still can't tell you what it is because it is still happening it's just that we have gone back to 'refining' it. STAY TUNED...


The show must go on and that means: it is time to take the next step. Which is... Finding THE BAND!! I am going to try and explain what's happening in my head as best as I can. Currently I am writing my own songs on my crappy second hand keyboard. As you all know I am no Mozart and I've just discovered that I can write a decent song. I can write a million songs, but I know they will NEVER be complete without a band 'in the mix'. I am in desperate need of a band. And I'm not going to discriminate against anyone who wants to join the 'Black Porcelain experience' (doesn't that make you think of Jimmi Hendrix ha ha ha).

You don't have to look a certain way: I don't care if you are White, Blue, Black, Bronze etc. Males and females welcome. No height or weight requirements. Just please be legal (age wise), I'd hate to have your mom calling you home to do your homework during practise. So, I'm afraid there is no room for any child prodigy's. All you need to have is: AN APPRECIATION FOR MUSIC. Any kind of music: Rock, the Blues, Classical, Hip Hop... No music snobs please! I cant imagining working with someone who doesn't not appreciate the diversity of music. My sound is very diverse, so a snob will not be happy playing with me.

At the moment I'm not sure what instruments will make the final cut ha ha ha. I feel so silly saying these things. I would really like a couple of African drums, guitar, bass, piano player (I don't think I can play for myself just yet... hee hee), violin, drums and... Well why don't you contact me here: porcelainband@gmail.com and we can take it from there.

If you play more than one instrument that is FANTASTIC, if you don't shout me a holler anyway. Oh... Uhm I live in a very small place, so the manager girl is looking at finding us a place to practise. So... Let the games begin...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN PEOPLE, LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!!!

P.S I'm not perfect and I don't think I'm looking for 'perfect' people. I'm just looking for people to grow with. People to enjoy the music with :)