Thursday, April 19, 2007

I did it!!

So, I finally plucked up the courage to call that band that is looking for a female vocalist. You have no idea what it took out of me. I hadn't even had my evening glass of 'something-something', so I was really nervous.

Spoke to a guy... Uhmmm, let's call him 'N' for now. He sounded really nice... Nice is good. He also sounded young. Young is... I'm young as well, so that shouldn't be a problem. He asked me where I was studying and I explained to him that I was in fact a 'working girl' (what a joke). Some part of me hopes that it doesn't turn out to a bunch of students looking to 'mess around'. I have already met too many of those. 'N' said he would call me and organise a time for an 'interview'. I am really looking forward to meeting with 'N'. Wish me luck!!

Day job stuff:
Am preparing for my trip to Jozi, can't wait to see my mommy. She is not feeling well. Apparently her Dr has been giving her the wrong medication and it's been making her worse. I'll find out all the details and let you know. The thought that someone was 'killing' my mother, that is essentially what he was doing, makes me FURIOUS!! Her kidneys were not coping with the medication that he was giving her.

Okay, let's think happy thoughts. I hate being upset. So to calm myself down I will post a pic of that ridiculously HOT man (or 'my supper' as Tertia called him) and pour myself a drink. LATER :)

P.S That is singer Lilly Allen sitting next to 'THE HOTNESS'. His sexy really makes no kind of sense :)