Monday, April 16, 2007

If you hate your job today clap your hands

It's way after 8pm and i shouldn't even be thinking about my job, but I am. Before I begin with my rant let me just say this. I have a really exciting job, no two day are ever the same. I am not starving and have just bought a new car. I ma just having one of THOSE days.

I REALLY REALLY HATE my day job today. I mean REALLY!!! I have been working at this place for roughly four months and I STILL don't have an office. All I was given was a laptop and a good luck note. I know that I'm a freelancer, but I also know that the way that I'm being treated is 'not cool'. Rightfully I should have an office that I can access mail from and make phone calls so that I can collect information and get people for interviews...

I had to get Internet at home (which isn't such a bad thing) and spend a fortune on my cellphone bill, (I'm not a millionaire so I can't afford to spend my money on stuff that I shouldn't have to), my bosses are pathetic at communicating... Oh, and did I mention that I did not get paid for the first two months that I started working? I don't like complaining unless it will make a difference, which it usually doesn't... But dammit I'm pissed off!!

Am I being whiny or do I really have a reason to complain? They have been promising us an office ever since I got interviewed for the job and I'm STILL working from home!! AAAARGHHH!!! I cannot wait to be a full-time musician.

Today I hate my job! What is it that you hate about your job today (or any other day)?

*sigh* It's too late for me to be up, drinking whiskey and ranting about hating my job, I'm going to bed.