Saturday, April 14, 2007

SAMA's make me proudly South African

The SAMA's have just ended and I feel GREAT!!!

After watching this show I am convinced that music is THE universal language that will unite all South Africans. WOW!! Can't wait till I get my own SAMA (one day, young one, one day). They really out did themselves this time. I was even happy to see that Jozi, got some love :)

I love my country *Smiling stupidly (partly because am drinking champagne and also because of those lovely proudly South African sentiments)*

Greatest SAMA moments:
1. Vusi Mahlasela and Cassettes performance, oh my goodness what a lot of fun. Watching the old and the new 'get down' like that.

2. My friend and favourite DJ: Sbu winning song of the year: Remember when it rained. What a great guy, couldn't think of anyone better to win that award. WELL DONE MSAKAZI WAM', you know I've been down since day one :)

Life is great and music makes me happy. I'm gonna carry on celebrating last nights performance and today's SAMA winners with best friend and fellow alcoholic Marcee (I will not call her my manager right now, because managers are very strict and sober people).

DJ SBU u ya ROCKA son'!!!!!!