Friday, April 27, 2007

It's been SIX days

You will not believe how anxious I've been. I have not posted a blog in 6 days. The reason being that I'm in Jozi and things have been HECTIC. I have not had a single moment to THINK about slowing down, until now. I'm at home (Soweto) with my parents now, so things aren't that crazy! I'm going to give an updae of what has ben happening so far; just so I can sleep better tonight. Before I do that, I would like to thank Eishman for showing interestin my 'hip hop' issue post. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels that way. It gives me hope that we can al make a change in our own small way :)

Day job:
Broadcasting from the mother ship was fun. Got to meet all the other producers and presenters. I had to attend endless meetings that were always during lunchtime, so I have only been eating two meals a day! Madness!!! The show is coming along nicely, think it's gonna keep getting better.

Music:
I have not written any music, haven't touched a piano/keyboard since Saturday and feeling very detached. I hate feeling like I'm neglecting my baby (music). I can't wait to get back to Cape Town and just bang on that piano. 'N' from the band that is looking for a female vocalist (yes, the one I was too afraid to call) wanted to meet over the long weekend, but alas!! I want to meet with him as soon as I am in Cape Town, I need my music fix as soon as possible.

Love Life
LMAO... That's funny

My beautiful friends and I went out till the wee hours yesterday, never mind that I had a meeting at 07:30. It was absolutely amazing!! I hate that I live so far away from my family and friends. I know that I can fly to Jozi whenever I want to, but sometime you just want to get in your car and go see the people you love. met some of Stevies work peoples: lovely lovely people!! Had way too much to drink, ate 'Cheese Curls' at the garage on our way to the next spot, had way too much fun, laughed, danced (so that's why my ass feels like I have been doing Tae Bo for hours) etc.

Well that's it, for now.