Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So much to do

I've just had supper (a chicken mayo sandwich from Woolies), which is the first thing I've eaten since this morning.

Today has been one of THOSE days. The weather in Cape Town is not great. It's cold and cloudy (yuck), day job is demanding way too much of my time, recently washed car is now covered in MORE SH*& AND got rained on, guy at work was unnecessarily mean to me etc etc.

The only good thing that happened today was my studio session with 'The producer kid'... We fixed two of the songs that we want to put on the EP. I know 2 seems like nothing but we want to make sure that they sound great. Am hooking up with him again. This music stuff is SOO good to me and I hope I'm being good with it. 'Producer kid' is VERRRY patient with me as well. I'm still learning how to count the beats properly, so we have a lot of stop and starts here and there. But he doesn't get mad or tell me that I'm not a true singer, he just smiles that sweet smile and we try again. "When you have a destiny the universe will conspire to get you there." That's a quote from 'The Alchemist'... Thank you universe for bringing me 'the kid'.

Quick question, before I get outta here: Do you ever feel like you don't deserve something that you love so much? I know it's silly to feel this way, but I feel like I don't deserve this gift that has been lying dormant so deep inside of me.

P.S I never really told you what my name (as in stage name) is, blogging makes me dizzy. I want to share all this stuff but I can never remember it all. Okay, my stage name is BLACK PORCELAIN. I like that name. my real name is a little... Uhm... JA!!!

I'm outta here :)

P.S.S I've posted this picture (compliments of YBF) of this BEAUTIFUL MAN, just because I can. I suppose the universe has conspired enough for this lifetime, but just in case I have some conspiring left on my account. PLEASE PLEASE conspire to bring me and Common together. Damn he is sexy!!! And his mind is even sexier (just listen to his music and you'll know what I mean). *giggling like a school girl*
I tried to put this picture at the bottom, but I couldn't...