Monday, April 23, 2007

I LOVE my girls!!!

Cater to you by Destinys child is the song for today. Not because I want to cater to anyone but because that is the last song I heard before I stepped out of my friends car and back into the boring lodge.

After spending time with the bosses, I came home and had a glass of wine with the person I work with. Less than fifteen minutes after that, my girls (Phi and Steve) came to pick me up. We went to News Cafe at Campus Square and had a few drinks, spoke about men (life and love) laughed, had more to drink etc etc. I actually didn't realise HOW MUCH I missed my 'top chommies'. It was fun to speak to people who know me from way back then and were still able to appreciate who I am becoming. Seeing the beautiful women they have become was so fulfilling because I know how far they've come...

Back at the lodge now, watching CSI and humming 'cater to you'. I love my girls, yep, yep. They are what makes Jozi so beautiful. I think I might go spend the night at home, with the parents, tomorrow. I hope I can squeeze in a hair appointment. My hair is looking a little... Well, the hair is looking tired. I need a change.

I'm off...