Monday, April 9, 2007

I'm a newbie??!!!

Okay, okay...

I must remain calm at all times!! This is officially the first post on my NEW blog... As you can imagine, I'm a little nervous. I had a blog on 'My Space' but I felt like it was time to 'grow up' and see if I could do it on my own.

Why have I decided to do it this way?
To do something I've never done before. I probably should have started with something easy like cooking a five course meal.

Why 'music, life and MUSIC'?
I am 24 years old, never had any formal music traning (NOTHING, el-zipo, zilch etc) and I am going to fuflfill my destiny- to become a singer. I go through so many bizarre things that I decided it would be fun to document the journey to my 'soul'.

I think I should stop there and try and figure out how to make this thingie... I mean blog, not thingie, look pretty.

I have glass of champagne and a best friend (I LOVE you MARCEE) to help me through this blog thing.

Please be kind, I'm still learning the ropes. I hope you will enjoy this journey with me :)

Later