Sunday, April 15, 2007

Waste deeeep!!

It's Sunday night and I'm watching a movie called 'Waist deep'. I'm all about 'violent' movies, but this one is seriously lacking in a whole lot of something.

The ever fine Tyrese is in this movie too and him. Larenz Tate and Ms Good did a good-ish kind of job. I figure acting is like singing if the song is not great, it doesn't matter how well you sing it. It will still sound 'not so great', but people are not gonna doubt the song, they'll doubt the singer. So I'm just gonna say that the movie had some potential, but it was missing a little something something.

What a way to end my Sunday: with a good looking man and a half baked movie. Oh well, I guess everyday can't be a Rock n Roll day.

I tried to find a good picture, but this is all I could find. The man is HOT!! I think it's time for me to find a man of my own... Or you might just start thinking that I'm lonely and might die a spinster ha ha ha ha.

Somebody tell me how to meet a man, without having to wait till I'm famous and having millions of men lusting after me. It's so hard to meet a decent guy these days *sigh*.