Monday, June 23, 2008

The Hulk truly is incredible

On Friday after singing my little heart out in studio Marcee and I decided to go see a movie. The last movie I watched was 'The Happening' by M Night Shyamalan and I felt like divorcing him right there and then. I really had huge hopes for this one and I left feeling so unsatisfied. I wont give up on you M Night, not yet!! I know the next one will put a smile on my face... *Sigh* Ever the optimist.




Well The Incredible Hulk did not disappoint AT ALL!! OH NO SIR!! It was lots of fun, not as HAWT as Iron Man, but it definitely appealed to my inner little boy. That says a lot considering that I am woman. It was just non stop action, with a little bit of drama. I wanted to feel sorry for the hulk, but I was torn because he was hurting people, even though the people were hurting him etc. It was a great movie! Go see it... NOW!



Movie business aside. I think Edward Norton is a cutie... Don't judge me! Usually I find it hard to concentrate (or act normal) around men I think are sort of cute or HAWT (I seriously think it's some kind of disease), but the the movie kept me distracted long enough to enjoy it. I think he is cute, even if a friend of mine said he looks like an Ostrich LOL!! I don't know about the friends that I keep :)