Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Living life like it's Golden

Yesterday I went to 'Laughter Yoga' for the first time, lead by my good buddy Bridget Mc Nulty. It was her first class and she was soooo nervous. I was also kind of nervous too, but we both decided to 'feel the fear and do it anyway'.

It was a little weird in the beginning, but once you get into the laughing you really can't stop. Well at least I couldn't... I LOVE to laugh! It makes me feel good and I like to do it more than 20 times a day. I bet if I felt that way about sex I would have a happy man LOL! I felt so light at the end of Laughter Yoga. I think everyone should try it just once.

After Laughter Yoga I started thinking about my life. I am so GRATEFUL that I am able to live the life that I live. Now I know I always say how grateful I am, but yesterday I was really moved. I am releasing my first EP (on my own terms with my own cash), writing my first novel (which I intend to self publish in SA), I have a radio show that I love (which focuses on positive things around our country), starting up my NPO to help the kids who need help, I'm moving into a bigger place AND I'm planning a December trip to New York!!! Yessir! What's not to love about that?

I made a decision to enjoy each day, regardless of how much madness is going down around me. I think sometimes we get so caught up in the madness that we forget how blessed we are. There is always something to be grateful for... ALWAYS!!! So go ahead and find something to be grateful for and then LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE IT'S GOLDEN!!!

Thanks to Jilly from Philly for the song 'Golden'