Tuesday, June 3, 2008

EP Diary - More songs

I hooked up with C.B (producer) yesterday and we are now working on the next 2 songs. They are sounding great. Marcee (the greatest manager on earth) has organised us studio time and a grand piano, one of the songs needs a piano... I can't wait to get the recordings done.

I'm also working on a reggae-type song and a funky cheeky song about guys (love them or hate them, they are here to stay those men-folk LOL). I believe that is 5 songs. We are thinking about adding one more song to this EP (Green), but we will see how it goes, we might not have enough time.

The photo shoot is happening this weekend and SUDDENLY my face is covered in pimples. I've had nearly flawless skin for the last 2 months, which by the way has never happened to me, and now when it's time for someone to take photos of me.... AAAARRRRGGGHHH!! I'd really rather my face be a little spotty than to lose my voice before we finish recording all the songs.

Speaking of photo shoot: Went to get some clothes for the shoot with Marcee (my manager/stylist/songwriting partner/sister and everything) and I think I may actually look decent. I was told that if I want to take any shots with no shoes on, I should go for a pedicure. I didn't think my feet were looking that awful LOL! Don't even get me started on Marcee wanting me to get my eyebrows shaped... I might as well go for an Extreme Makeover LOL!!

Junior is coming back tomorrow, so work on the MySpace page will start this weekend.

Next update on Wednesday!!