Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shoot sneak peek

On Thursday I had a photo shoot with the lovely Renee, it was fun and a little terrifying. I was terrified because I had never really done a photo shoot and the focus was on ME!! Oh goodness, there was no hiding from the lens, no sucking in of the stomach (ha ha ha ha) or asking for shots of my best side only (which I don't have by the way). I was a little nervous at first, but Renee, Marcee and Dana (make up artist) helped me relax.

I always roll my eyes when i hear models talk about tiring it is to 'pose' all day, but now I have a new found respect for those skinny model types. I was exhausted when we were done, absolutely TIRED!! So imagine my surprise when Renee sent me a few shots to 'whet my appetite' LOL!! I actually look kinda good.

And to prove how good I look, I have included one of the shots she sent me. The rest you will have to see when I OFFICIALLY release 'Green' the EP. It's finally happening.


P.S I am still working hard on the music, will have 2 to go by the end of this week. Who knew a 5 track EP would take so long?