Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Something to keep you going

I'm much too tired to post anything meaningful today, so I thought I'd put up something that is easy on the eyes. Too much happening and not happening with the book and the EP. I can't wait to be a full time musician.

Enjoy the hotness!!!!




There is something very appealing about the shot above, I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's because it's not so 'pretty-boy-ish'... Yeah, maybe that's it :)



Disclaimer: I didn't choose this guy, Marcee did. I was a bad little artist today and I have to make it up to my (yet) unpaid manager somehow :)
Ladies love this guy. I like his music though, in fact I 'connected' with N.E.R.D about 3 yrs ago. I knew who they were but I finally got both their albums and we 'bonded'. They have a new one out (Seeing sounds), I might have to get my hands on that one, when the EP stops sucking me dry LOL!