Sunday, June 8, 2008

The week that was

I know I have been bad at doing these weekly updates, but I've had the week from HELL!!!

  1. Spent some time at the World Economic Forum helping out some colleagues. No I am not one of those high-up-let's-fix-the-world types. Our station was doing a broadcast from there.

  2. I did 2 airport runs in 2 days, which was lost of fun- NOT!!

  3. First airport run was to fetch little brother a.k.a Myspace man. He is back and demanding a whole lot of ish from me. I'm actually about to leave now and buy him groceries. He is apparently STARVING!! Whatever!!

  4. Second airport run- Marcee who spent a day in Jhb doing whatever it is that she does during the day.

  5. Got the John Legend 'love in Philadelphia' DVD almost a week ago. Good times!!

  6. Had a sore throat for a few days, so cancelled one of my recoding with C.B, but we still got some work, just no recording. We worked on 'Lovelies'.

  7. Photo shoot moved to next week... Might be on Friday, not sure yet! beautiful photographer was busy with another pretty talented musician.

  8. Sent an email to a potential editor for the novel. It's actually happening!!! Yay! She said she was interested and we are now communicating via email. I'll let you know what happens as it happens.

  9. Finally got around to getting material for a promo for the Midnight Xpress: midnight to 3am on weekdays, only on Radio 2000 (shameless advertising).

  10. Marcee and I painted the wall in our mansion a.k.a lesbian lovepad. No we are not lesbians, but that is what people think because we have been living in this tiny flat for 2.5 yrs. We are moving out and also looking at dating. It would be a little awkward to bring a guy home and the say 'Ey yo Marc, could you skoot over so that this here young man can fit in?" LOL!

  11. Saw Chris Rock... On TV because I took my own sweet time getting tickets.

  12. To console myself I watched Katt Williams Pimp Chronicles 1 and America Hustle the movie. I prefer the first but I still think that he is a funny guy. I LIKE HIM!!

  13. Went to go see Prince Caspian yesterday. Uhmm... I think I really liked it :) It was better than the first one, but this is the last time that we see good ol' Suzan and Peter.