Friday, May 11, 2007

Back in 'Gauteng maboneng'

I forgot to mention that I would be in Jozi for the weekend. We are having a team 'break away' thing. Day job really is making it difficult to get any music done. I almost forgot how cold this place can get.

Trying to get a boarding pass was an absolute nightmare today. The flight that I was on was supposedly 'over-booked' so we had to wait around for SAA to make a plan: SWAK!! I did eventually make it, but still. Waiting is annoying and I really expected better from SAA. Funny how I never experience things like this when I fly Nationwide or BA...

Posts might be short or non-existent this weekend. Just thought I should let you know.

Okay, am off to sleep now. I have to be up and ready to go at 07:15. I work with really punctual people and I don't want them to think me rude, so have to be on time.