Sunday, May 13, 2007

Life and love?!

I'm back from Jozi. I was busy all of Saturday, day job is keeping me busy. But, I got to spend the evening with my mommy. This was the highlight of my weekend. Aaaww, I missed her so much. She wasn't feeling well, but we still had a good time: sitting on my bed and talking about everything. My mom and I can laugh for ages, that's what I love about our relationship. I love her! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMMIES!!

So there is this thing that's bothering me... Well remember when I told you about that mutual friend (before I went into my big hip hop 'rant')? You know, the one that I might sorta like? Well, I am having one of those 'I really like him' days and I'm not loving feeling this way. This friend is sort of not in the same place as me, which makes it 'not so ideal' for me to like him. How do you stop yourself from liking someone? I know that you can't really do it, but there must be something that I can do to stop thinking about this man!!

If you have any advice to offer, I'm all ears. I have sooo much work to do, so gotta go.