Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thank you Thami Ngubeni!!

She said something that moved me in her first ever 'editors note'. She was talking about one of her favourite quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson: "All that I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all that I have not seen".

The wise words from O magazines newest editor: "It acknowledges my belief that we are all loved and taken care of, and that the future that awaits us is so much grander that our grandest vision. Our greatest challenge lies in trusting the process, and life continues to show me that that it is only when we let go that we truly receive."

There are so many wonderful women in this wonderful country of ours, teaching me lessons and speaking so much wisdom. I am so grateful that I am able to HEAR them. This journey is proving to be more exciting, more exciting and challenging that I expected. So loving being me right now :)

Gotta go now kids, Heroes is on now. I hope it's gonna be good.