Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Still sick...

And hating it (being sick that is). I struggled to get out of bed this morning. Eventually made my way to work, only to be turned away when I go there. Apparently I'm visibly ill. I've been drugged all day, Marcee insists that bed rest will make Flu go away. The only thing I see going away is precious time. That's one less Grammy that will be displayed in my mansion LOL.

Did I mention I had blond streaks put in when I was in JOZI? It seemed like a really good idea at the time. But now with bed rest and not a comb in sight, I look like a neglected poodle that's been playing in the mud landed on my head. And this why music is the only man in my life ha ha ha.

Was supposed to meet with N today, but alas. Minus one more Grammy for the mansion. I'm sure there's a good blues song in there somewhere. Have to take meds again, good night.