Thursday, May 10, 2007

Extreme makeover (time edition)

I love seeing people 'get better', I'm a recovering Extreme Makeover addict. Lack of Mnet open time will do that to you. I've decided to share with you some of the people who I think have gotten better with time... With no help from plastic surgeons. It's actually my top 5 for today. You might recognise some of these faces (hee hee).

5. Destinys Child
Okay, okay so they replaced Letoya and Latavia with Michelle, but they still look good after a little bit of age. I'm well aware of the photoshop factor, but still :)

BEFORE


AFTER



4. Common

I wanted to make him number one because... Well you know I think he is ridiculously hot, but Marcee insists he deserves to be number 4. I'm so glad he has aged HOOOWEEE!!

BEFORE

AFTER



3. John Legend
Okay, okay this man has the cutest face!! But that 'hur' is killing me. Guess the man is like fine wine... Loving the 'mature' John :)

BEFORE


AFTER


2. Nelson Mandela
Why? You ask. I don't mind the young Madiba, but something about the older 'Tata' is so appealing. There is so much kindness and wisdom in the 'After'.

BEFORE

AFTER



1. LMAO... I really have nothing to say about the winners!!

BEFORE


AFTER


Ms Marcee on her way to a PARTY!!

Ms Porcelain the day before she turned 24 ha ha ha. Okay so we haven't gotten that much better ha ha ha ha.

Let's play this game again real soon.

Pics from:
sunetsubcol.net
Johnlegend.net
Ybf
Soulmind-online.com
Amazon.com
Wikisource.org
Theage.com.au