Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Steve Hofmeyr more popular than my Vay-jay-jay!!!

Okay what the heck is going on? How is this even possible? So I went over to Amatomu and checked out my stats. Shock. Horror. GASP!!! Apparently the Steve Hofmeyr post was more popular than the one about my Va-jay-jay!!

This is such a messed up world!! That can't be right!! Is the man THAT sexy!! I don't know why I'm so cut up about this... I can't believe that you would rather read bout Steve 'bringing sexy back' than reading about me touching myself. The world is not such a great place after all LMAO.

Since you all like that sort of thing, I'm going to do a post on hot Afrikaans okes!

A Good night to you all!!!!

(Update: I've added the link to the post about my Va-jay-jay so you all dont think I'm weird or anything. It was all very clean. I promise)